At QM Power we are hard at work enabling the most efficient, reliable and cost effective solutions for our customers. Our most important asset is our people. We hire only the very best and brightest for every position in our Company.
Ideal candidates will have a strong track record of setting stretch goals and consistently exceeding them, both as an individual and as part of a team. They will have exceptional organizational skills, a keen intuition obtained through significant experience, the highest integrity, be capable of wearing many hats at the same time and be passionate about doing whatever it takes to deliver results for our customers and stakeholders. In exchange, we will strive to provide a challenging, flexible and fun work environment, competitive compensation packages and an excellent chance to make the world a better place.
Current Job Listings:
Location: Kansas City, MO (Kansas City)
Job Description: The Field Engineer/Technical Sales provides technical, sales and installation support for QM Power products.
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Installation, trouble shooting and testing of refrigeration and HVAC fan motor products
- Provide sales support for QM Power’s products
- Responsible for communicating technical information to engineers, contractors and Government agencies
- Travel to on-site locations for sales, installation and testing of products
- Responsible for accuracy of own work, meeting schedules and seeking assistance to resolve customer inquiries and/or complaints
- 10+ years of experience in installation, testing and support of HVAC and refrigeration fan motor equipment
- Superior customer service skills with a professional attitude
- Ability to serve as project lead for high profile project with Government agency preferred
- B.S. degree in a related field preferred
- Licensed electrician preferred
- Consistently willing to train to maintain industry knowledge and stay current with new products and processes
- Excellent people skills, including training and development, and evaluating customers’ needs
- Proficient with computers, internet and web based programs (MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
If you feel you or someone you know may be a good fit for a listed job posting, please send a cover letter and resume or CV to email@example.com, with the specific job posting referenced in the E-mail's subject line.